Friday, August 27, 2010

Universal Studios


Familia Licona took the kids and Lolo to Universal Studios last weekend.  It was really hot and Salvatore was fighting a head cold, but we still had a wonderful time!  Here we are waiting for the Animal Actors Show to begin.
I know it's a far away picture, but I got to "meet" Marge and Bart Simpson!  The little recreation of the city of Springfield was amazing, complete with a Kwik-E-Mart that sold Duff Beer and Homer's pink sprinkled donuts.  To know me is to know that I am a huge Simpsons fan.  My dad and I got to ride the ride while David waited with the kids.  
Valentina on the way to Universal.  She was such a great baby the entire day!
Salvatore was full of excitement on the way, though his cold kept him pretty grumpy while we were there.
Below are photos of us as the Flintstones, Salvatore and Milhouse,  and proud Lolo and his girl!  



1 comment: