Valentina is so special because:
1. She smiles and laughs most of the day.
2. She is sleeping through the night now, from 9:30p.m. until 6:00 a.m., wakes for a feeding, then back to sleep until 8:30 a.m.
3. She can roll over from back to front and will scoot herself around on her back all over the place.
4. When she is grumpy or cranky, Salvatore usually calms her right down by just talking and singing to her.
5. She nurses so well and will caress my face and neck and gaze into my eyes at every feeding.
6. She kicks and splashes like a little mermaid in her bathtub.
7. She usually puts herself to sleep with very minimal or no effort on my part.
8. She makes the cutest grumpy face before she cries, as if to politely warn you.
9. She is a great baby on long car rides and long days of running errands.
10. She never seems to mind that many people still mistake her for a boy, though she sports her barrettes and earrings with great confidence.
*Be sure to read the previous post to see why my handsome brother is so special!