Friday, May 6, 2011

11 Months

Valentina in her 11th month.
(Sorry, Auntie Tracy, but the stickers are destroyed in mere seconds now, so we can no longer use them in these updates.)
We are planning her first birthday party and we hope that you will join us to celebrate!

Don't you just love her sweet ponytail?


What can I tell you about Valentina in her 11th month?

She is a great eater and a horrible sleeper.
She now prefers to take her baths in the kitchen sink.
She says "mama", "dada", and "agua" all day long. "Agua" was her first official word.
She waves at David's helmet and says "Hi, dada!" even if it is sitting on the counter.
She goes crazy for Salvatore and wants to be right next to him all the time.
She got her first taste of chocolate the other night and now goes crazy everytime she sees a See's Candies box. (Like I don't know how she feels.)
She still points at everything and is curious about everything.
She would rather play with Salvatore's toys than her own.
She is standing on her own now for 5-10 seconds at a time, but no walking yet.
She LOVES to play peek-a-boo with anything and anyone at anytime.
She also loves to read books, turn the pages, and she tries to read them back to us.
She can fuss and throw a fit like no other, but she is my sweet little precious baby girl and I wish this time in her life lasted longer. For me.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand about the stickers!!! We couldn't get the 12 month one done!!

    I miss you immensely! I need to call you!

    I plan on being at Valentina's party. Are you going to Bella's Party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, can't believe she's going to be ONE already!! she is so, so sweet! :) and isabelle and i are jealous of her beautiful, long ponytail hair! :)

    ReplyDelete