Monday, July 5, 2010

What?!?!?!?

Salvatore and I were each enjoying a bowl of Cookie Crisp cereal (the kind that look like mini chocolate chip cookies).  Yes, I still eat like a kid.  We were both almost done when I got up to go check on Valentina.  When I came back to the table and sat down, he was staring into his bowl and looking like he was gonna cry.  I asked him what was wrong...

Salvatore:  I can't finish my cereal, mommy.
Me:  Why not?  Are you full?
Salvatore:  No....(he is stirring and stirring his milk and cereal)
Me:  Why not?
Salvatore:  Because someone pooped in it, mommy.
Me: WHAT????
Salvatore:  Someone POOPED in my cereal, mommy.  Look!  I can't finish it when someone poops in it.  (He pushes the bowl away in despair).

I look in his bowl and some of the little chocolate chips from the cereal are floating around in his bowl.  He thought it was poop!  Hilarious...and so so gross! 

6 comments:

  1. oh, he just made my day!
    (and quite possibly made me not eat Cookie Crisp again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. Oh Salvatore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to make my brother read this, and I read it aloud to John. What a funny kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a funny guy! i love poop stories! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wouldn't eat cereal with poop either! :)

    ReplyDelete