Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Friend Julie

I have a beautiful friend named Julie who is expecting twins in April.  She does not know the sex of the twins, but she and her husband Brian are so happy to meet their first born babies!  Julie is 32 weeks pregnant, and she often sends me photos of her and her growing, awesome belly.  Salvatore wanted to see the pictures and I told him that he was looking at his auntie Julie.  As I scrolled down the photo so we could see her belly, he gasped...not because of the size or anything (she looks fantastic), but what he asked me was hilarious.  He asked, "She has a Valentina, too?" Jules, can't wait to see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Salvatore may be very confused around many of your friends right now! It may seem as if there are many Valentina's on their way:) So cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love his "logic"!

    will it blow his mind when you meet Julie's babies, and there are 2 Valentinas??

    ReplyDelete