Sunday, November 8, 2009

To Answer Your Question Ana....

After reading my friend Ana's post asking, "What do your toddlers do while you are in the shower," I found out!  Salvatore was sitting so nicely on the carpet playing with his musical toy.  I was just thinking how sweet he was as I was recording him.  When I put the camera down, I went over to him to give him a big hug.  As I walked over to the other couch,  I saw what he REALLY did while I was in the shower.  First, he emptied his diaper bag completely (Cheerios and all), and then he pulled out and opened our whole pack of Trident gum.  He unwrapped each piece.  Some pieces are still unaccounted for. THEN he played nicely with his toy.  Ana, I understand completely!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ooooo noooo. Can't mommy just take a shower in peace :).

    ReplyDelete