Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mom Survived her First Week Back to School

See his latest bump on his forehead from falling down at the park?
Yes, that is chocolate on his lips.

Well, I survived my first week back! I really enjoy teaching, seeing the kids, and spending time with my co-workers whom I truly consider family.  I love making a difference and providing for my family.  I love the income and providing insurance for us.  I love that Salvatore gets such wonderful care from his dad and Lolo.  I hate leaving my son and missing some of the wonderful things that he does, sees, and says.  I say "some" because I rush home each day to spend as much time with him as I can, no matter how tired I am.  On Friday, when I got home, we sat outside on our swing and counted the cars that drove by.  Each day now, I learn something new that Salvatore has learned from his daddy or Lolo.  He constantly surprises me and I thrive on catching and keeping up!  

1 comment:

  1. You are a good Mommy...what a lucky family to have you!

    AND, you are such an asset to our school...another lucky family at Richman!

    ReplyDelete