Sunday, June 13, 2010

Question of the Week

While changing Valentina's diapers, Salvatore likes to stand next to her changing table on a little stool and watch.  Then he throws the wrapped up diaper away and gets me a new one.  He is now starting to figure out that we have to change her MANY times a day!  When I ask him if he still wants to help, he always says YES, but he now asks, "Otra vez (again)?"  Yes, my son, again.  He was staring at her little naked body and asked me, "Mama, where did you buy Valentina's legs?"  I laughed and answered that we did not buy them, we got them from God.  Then he asked, "Where did you buy her arms?"  My same response did not subdue him.  He asked, "Where did you buy her face?"  I smiled and this time said, "Jesus and God gave everything to her." Long pause....then his final question, "Well, where did Jesus and God buy them from?"

7 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!

    i love these little anecdotes. salvatore says the cutest and cleverest things!!

    i can't wait to hear more stories about sal and val! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is amazing!!!!! Such a smartie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should tell him the same place God got his parts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! he never ceases to amaze me :). He is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did he question why HE has an extra part?
    and why God didn't buy one for Valentina?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Sara, he questions that part a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha!!!! what a cute story!
    and salvatore is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete