Saturday, March 6, 2010

Valentina Saves the Recipe!

Last night, I was making Mac n Cheese for Salvatore and I only had the 1/2 stick of butter left.  As I went to peel back the wrapper on the butter to put it in the pan, I dropped it.  Butter is so slick!  I immediately stared up at the ceiling, thinking of how this would taste with no butter.  As I looked down, I saw that Miss Valentina had "caught" it-there was the butter hangin' out on my shirt. Yeah!  Thanks Valentina!  Can't wait to see all of the other ways you save us!!

3 comments:

  1. That is sooo hilarious. Yay Valentina. I know the pregnancy stomach dis come in handy for some things like holding plates, etc :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. already a mommy's little helper in the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it HAD fallen, I'm sure Benny would have pitched in to help you out.

    ReplyDelete