Valentina at 14 months old.
Here are 14 things that you should know about our Sugar Carrot:
1. She loves to brush her teeth. And she really loves to take others toothbrushes. I caught her finally after she DIPPED David's toothbrush in Benedict's water dish and then DROPPED it in the toilet. Yeah, he owes me BIG TIME.
2. She sleeps in her crib for naps and with Salvatore in his bed for bedtime.
3. She sings and dances. A lot. To her own tunes. She just makes them up and sings them aloud.
4. She is a great eater and is currently obsessed with raisins. Just try showing her a box and watch her reaction.
5. She JUMPS when you catch her doing something that she isn't supposed to be doing. But then she instantly smiles and hands over whatever contraband she has, as if she would never think to lie or try to fool you.
6. She loves to play peek-a-boo and chase. And she is starting to make her own little jokes and funnies. She cracks herself up.
7. She now tries to boss Benedict around but always follows up with a kiss.
8. She still bites, but will now tell HERSELF "no, no, no" (with the shaking of the finger) right after she attempts it.
9. She is in that stage where she likes to open/close, open/shut, turn on/turn off EVERYTHING. I barely get anything done anymore.
10. She gets really fussy and crabby in the library. Which sucks, because Salvatore and I love it there. I always get "the look" from strangers. Even the kids give me "the look". I ignore them all.
11. She is still a momma's girl. Which I LOVE. Of course.
12. She loves to give hi-fives and knuckles. Even to strangers. And she also loves to imitate their sneezes. That can be a little embarrassing.
13. She can say: mama, papa, Lolo, Benn-Benn, no, gracias, please, all done, bye bye, hi, hello, mas, why, uh-oh, and ok. "All done" is her favorite.
14. She smiles with her WHOLE FACE. And throws her head back. And her eyes close. And she always brightens our days.
Happy 14 months Valentina!!