1. I have four little tattoos. A taurus, dolphin, sunshine, and my arabic name. Had one on my right arm that I removed and yes, removing hurt way worse than getting it.
2. I don't own lipstick.
3. Or hairspray.
4. I love Elton John.
5. And rap music.
6. My first car was a green VW 75 super beetle.
7. I got 100% on my driving test, in a stick shift.
8. I have lived in 14 different houses.
9. I put the cart before the horse, with no regrets.
10. I was a cheerleader in high school.
11. I love to fly.
12. My brother was my maid of honor in my wedding. And looked so pretty in that dress. Ha ha!
13. I named my dog after the Pope.
14. I love to go deep sea fishing and I can hook and release all by myself.
15. I knew all of my multiplication tables when I was 5, from Montessori.
16. I skipped first grade.
17. I am a spelling snob.
18. I actually like the way I look. I'm aware of my haves and have-nots. I have accepted everything and decided to toss the list with changes I wish I could make and only change my attitude. It was the hardest/EASIEST decision ever.
19. I also let go of mommy guilt. I do what I do and don't what I can't or won't.
20. I originally went to college to be a nurse.
21. I have visited about half of the United States.
22. I was born in Ohio. And seven weeks early.
23. I actually enjoy cleaning and cooking.
24. I love to swim.
25. I love movies.
26. I LOVE music.
27. I drove while vacationing in Mexico City and Acapulco. Mexico City boasts 22 million people, with very few traffic laws. Seriously, scary.
28. I used to do Meals on Wheels.
29. I like to cut the grass.
30. I have learned to kill a few spiders on my own, if it means saving my children, but I still prefer someone else to come in and be my hero.
31. I LOVE my mother in law.
32. I secretly wish I could be a motorcycle mechanic.
33. My husband and kids make me prouder and happier than anything. And I don't take it for granted anymore.
34. My dream is to travel to NYC. And Italy.
35. I love chocolate. And hate pie. And coconut. And anything with lemon. And when people put nuts in desserts.
36. I must have my toe nails painted at all times, but hate having my finger nails painted.
37. I cry every time I hear anyone sing the National Anthem.
*Getting older has been easier. I always tell my younger friends who fear it, to not. You basically look the same, but you are smarter, and more confident, with more money. What is not to love about that? I am learning to let go of a lot of things that don't matter. Like insecurity. And laziness. I am leaving competition to the sports teams and moving on with a simpler attitude. That doesn't mean that life isn't hard or that I can't relate. But seriously, most of my issues were just that-issues, so I am letting them go. It's as easy as pie. Oh, wait, I hate pie. It's as easy as chocolate.